Capacity from 125 kg (275 lb) to 3,200 kg (7,000 lb)
Electric wire rope winches of the BETA SL range are used for lifting, pulling and positioning of loads. The proven technology and specified equipment features make the winch the ideal product for off-the-shelf applications.
- The electrically released spring applied disc brake safely holds the load when movement is stopped, even if there is a power interruption.
- Powerful three-phase AC motors in multiple voltage ratings of 380V-420V @ 50Hz or 440V-460V @ 60Hz. Motor enclosure rating of IP-55, duty ratio S3 – 40%.
- Electronic overload protection on winches of 1000 kg (2,200 lb) lifting load and up is standard.
- The maintenance-free, oil lubricated gearbox is very quiet due to the milled and ground helical gear tooth profile.
- All parts are coated with a high quality two-part paint finish (RAL 5015, approximately 120 µm thick).
- Rope drum receives an additional zinc plating.
- High capacity rope drum is grooved for improved reeving and less rope wear.
- Two rope attachment points on the drum, one on each end flange.
- Either direct or contactor control (42V) depending on capacity.
- Geared limit switch.
- Complies with accident prevention regulations BGV D 8.
Download product catalogue (PDF)