SCH-W Sluice Gate Jack Systems with Rack and Pinion Drive
Sluice gate jack drives open and close sluice gates on canals and rivers, water power, agricultural and irrigation, and other plant processes. The simple sluice gate drives can be manually operated, but can also be motorized and equipped with control systems. Their modular design allows them to be installed as multiples in series, using connecting shafts for mechanical synchronization.
Features and Benefits
- Standard capacity up to 10,000 kg (11 ton)
- Standard travel of 1000 mm (40 inch)
- Optimized gear ratio for both manual and motorized operation
- Complete with SIFEKU self-braking spring-loaded safety hand crank
- All steel construction for strength and reliable long life
- Lengthened toothed rack
- Shortened toothed rack
- Increased pulling capacity
- Galvanized jack gearbox housing and hand crank
- Tamper-proof two-piece SIFEKU self-braking spring-loaded safety crank with removable handle.
Download product catalogue (PDF)