Rack and Pinion Jacks ZWW-L
- Capacity: 250 kg (550 lb) – 500 kg (1,100 lb) – 1,000 kg (2,200 lb)
Rack and Pinion Jacks ZWW
- Capacity: 1,500 kg (3,300 lb) – 3,000 kg (6,600 lb) – 5,000 kg (11,000 lb) – 10,000 kg (22,000 lb)
Wall-mounted rack and pinion jacks are used for lifting, pulling and pushing of loads.
- Robust steel design with precision machined worm or spur gears for smooth and easy manual operation.
- Solid steel toothed rack with bore hole for fastening to load.
- Low wear due to hardened gearing parts and precisely machined gear teeth.
- Suitable for pulling loads of up to 10,000 kg (22,000 lb)
- Solid mounting tabs for rigid wall mounting.
- Extended toothed racks.
- Zinc plating for improved corrosion protection.
- Folding handle.
Download product catalogue (PDF)