Manual winch with load pressure brake model OMEGA-EX
Capacity 630 kg (1,400 lb) and 1,000 kg (2,200 lb)
The OMEGA-EX hand winch is a completely new design that was developed for the especially high safety requirements in potentially explosive atmospheres. All components of the OMEGA-EX are designed to dissipate any potential heat build-up through operation. Carefully selected materials and the sophisticated construction of the winch prevent the occurrence of mechanically induced sparks.
- Winch housing is made of an aluminum casting for light weight while the rope drum is made of steel, nickel plated for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Integrated load pressure brake.
- Enclosed gear set with oil bath lubrication. A large oil volume ensures durability and helps with cooling.
- Equipotential bonding to avoid electrostatic charging.
- Suitable for use in temperatures from -20°C (-4°F) up to +40°C (+104°F).
- Also available in a standard BGVD8 version or an OFFSHORE version, each with either manual operation with removable hand crank or an external motor-powered drive.
- Chemical or petrochemical industry, biogas plants, painting facilities or marine.
Sheave block for wire rope guidance model DSRB S
Capacity of up to 8,000 kg (19,400 lb) at 90° deflection.
- Precision machined sheaves with root groove sized to a specific wire rope diameter.
Grease filled sealed ball-bearings for smooth operation and high load capacity.
Download product catalogue (PDF)