Compact aluminum wire rope winch with free-wheeling device model SW-KAL
Capacity 750 kg (1,650 lb) and 1,120 kg (2,450 lb)
Console mounted wire rope winches are used on vehicles, trailers and for lifting and lowering loads.
Features and Benefits:
- Self-locking worm gear drive for secure load holding in any position.
- Free-wheeling device allows fast unreeving of wire rope in unloaded condition.
- Enclosed gearing for the protection of internal parts and retention of grease lubrication.
- Low friction shaft bearings for longer service life of the winch.
- Quick and easy mounting.
- Increased corrosion protection with additional paint finishing.
- Mirror image design.
- Design without free-wheeling device.
- Removable crank.
Download product catalogue (PDF)