Base-mounted wire rope winch model SW-K LB
- Capacity from 150 kg (330 lb) to 1,200 kg (2,650 lb)
Stainless steel wire rope winch model SW-K LB-VA
- Capacity from 250 kg (550 lb) to 900 kg (2,000 lb)
The SW-K LB was originally developed as an off-road winch and is used in a variety of lifting and pulling applications.
- Light weight robust stamped steel frame.
- Spur gear drive for optimal efficiency and comfortable operation.
- Automatic load pressure brake for safe load holding in any position. Unintentional brake release is not possible.
- All parts are zinc-plated for increased corrosion protection and the drum has an additional KTL protective coating.
- Simple and quick installation onto mounting base.
- Stainless steel versions, material 1.4301 for increased corrosion protection.
Free-wheeling device to disengage brake allowing quick manual unreeving of wire rope in an unloaded condition.
Download product catalogue (PDF)