Wall-mounted wire rope winch model SW-W
Capacity from 80 kg (180 lb) to 750 kg (1,650 lb)
Wall-mounted wire rope winches of the SW-W model range are intended for fixed stationary mounting inside a building. The steel wire rope is guided to the suspension point of the load by means of directional sheaves.
- Robust aluminum housings for SW-W 80 and SW-W 125.
- Direct drive design for SW-W 80 and SW-W 125.
- Removable hand crank for models SW-W 80 and SW-W 125.
- Proven steel plate design for models SW-W 300 to SW-W 750.
- Smooth running spur gear drive for optimal efficiency and comfortable operation for SW-W 300 to SW-W 750.
- Folding hand crank for models SW-W 300 to SW-W 750.
- The low noise spring safety brake mechanism securely holds the load in any position.
- Simple and quick mounting onto vertical surface.
- Spring loaded safety lock with plug-in crank to prevent unintentional use of winch for SW-W 300 to SW-W 750.
Download product catalogue (PDF)