Console-mounted wire rope winch model SW-K LAMBDA (BGV C1)
Capacity 300 kg (660 lb)
The SW-K LAMBDA wire rope winch is designed for use on stages, studios, theatres and similar applications where lifting loads in the proximity of people is required.
- State of the art design with galvanized side plates.
- Grooved drum for single layer winding of the wire rope. An 18:1 ratio between the drum and rope diameter reduces bending stress on the rope and increases the service life dramatically.
- Includes a spring-loaded rope pressure roller to ensure the rope stays in close proximity to the drum.
- Gear set rated for twice the nominal load rating of the winch.
- Enclosed spur gear drive for smooth operation, optimal efficiency and comfortable handling.
- Equipped with a safety crank with two independent spring brakes for safe holding of the load in any position.
- Complies with the latest accident prevention regulation BGV C1 (DIN 56925) as well as the prototype and safety test (GS-test – tested safety) of the German committee for lifting equipment.
- Drum extension for greater rope storage capacity.
Special grooves for several rope take-ups.
Download product catalogue (PDF)